The Most Dangerous Book Ever Published: Deadly Deception Exposed!
In seventy-eight essays, seven prominent social critics question everything from government authority to COVID-19 in what has been called, “the most dangerous book ever published.” This thought-provoking and empowering, even “criminal,” anthology is a major challenge to the establishment, the ruling oligarchy, or whatever we choose to call the deep state, central planners, and mega-criminals who set and control global narratives. Readers are presented with an array of “forbidden” subjects and in-debt analyses that pull the rug underneath the elite and expose the lies that constitute the matrix. Among others, this book documents and casts light on:
– Washington’s deadly pursuit of hegemony camouflaged as the “War on Terror” and “spreading democracy.”
– The erosion of legal principles and elimination of civil and human rights under the pretext of making us safe from terrorists and a global pandemic.
– The push to enslave humanity in a one world digital dictatorship.
– False flag attacks.
– World War I & II.
– The dangers of smart meters, fluoridation, and artificial intelligence.
– The truth behind Bill Gates’ purported “humanitarian” activities and plans to vaccinate the world.
– The horrors of the War on Drugs and how it is a lucrative business.
– Britain’s systematic robbery of India and resulting genocide.
– The crimes of Winston Churchill and Apartheid Israel.
– The false reasoning behind “gun control.”
– The dangers of scientism and how science is being used for social control.
– The most overrated concept in human history, i.e. government.
– The legitimacy of taxation.
– The truth of how George Floyd died.
It is not a question of if but when this book will be censored, shadow-banned, or else how rendered invisible as have happened to numerous works of social criticism and anti-establishment content.
- Authors: Dr. Gideon Polya, Søren Korsgaard, Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, John Remington Graham, James Corbett, Rainer Fuelmich, and Jerry Day.
- Date: October 29, 2020
- Buy the book on Amazon click here